Virus Information Table
Bacoban‘s biosafe, nanotech formula offers a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity.
Microorganisms exhibit different levels of resistance to chemical biocides. Cleaning and disinfection procedures are designed accordingly to provide correct concentration and exposure times to destroy the resistance of these microorganisms.
ASTM E 2180 Test – Continual antimicrobial effect for up to 10 days
Time between Bacoban application and depositing of microoganism on the surface. Results % protection over a number of days.
ASTM E 2180 Test Results according to international industry standards, comparing untreated ceramic surface and one treated with Bacoban.
Bacoban’s biosafe, nanotech formula offers a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity that works to eliminate the most stubborn bacteria, virus and fungi while protecting environmental concerns.
offers advanced surface protection against the following pathogens:
- Escherichia coli
- Legionella pneumophila
- Proteus vulgaris
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Bacillus cereus
- Enterococcus hirae
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea virus (BVDV) (Mast-)
- Bovin Tuberculosis (TB)
- Coronavirus · Ebola virus
- Filoviridae Flavivirus
- Hepatitis B (HBV)· Hepatitis C (HCV)
- Hepatitis D Virus (HDV) · Human T Cell Leukemia virus (HTLV)
- Herpes simplex · HIV
- Influenza virus · Measles virus
- Paramyxovirus · Pox virus
- Rabies virus· Rubella virus
- Vaccinia virus· Vaccinia virus strain elstree
- Adenovirus (Mast-)
- Bovine Feline Calicivirus
- Hepatitis A (HAV)
- Hepatitis E (HEV)
- Parvovirus B19
- Aspergillus Niger
- Candida Albicans
- Clostridium Difficile