Bacoban‘s advanced anti-pathogen formula offers strong disinfectant protection for areas with a large cross-section of people traffic.
is effective for the cleaning and disinfection of public places including malls, offices, immigration halls, official buildings, commercial buildings, mosques, labour camps, counters, bars, restaurants, ATM machines, touch screens and anywhere that requires long lasting disinfection protection.
Advances in microbiological and disinfection technology as well as worker safety and environmental preservation have helped to produce great progress in disinfection procedures.
Bacoban‘s advanced anti-pathogen formula with its strong antibacterial and antiviral properties protects rooms, offices and public areas where a large cross-section of people traffic, reduces the likelihood of disease transmissions.
As well as everyone taking personal responsibility for their hygiene, starting by washing hands, Bacoban‘s easy-to-use wipes, sprays and biocompatible formulations, offer an highly effective industry approved formula that works with environments that need advanced results in their regular and periodic cleaning and disinfection.
A healthy and happy workforce is crucial for productivity and long term business efficiency.
Unhygienic working conditions are the cause of millions of lost working days around the world. Bacteria and viruses that multiply on hard surfaces can remain infectious for up to 24 hours.
Desks, working stations, keyboards can become breeding grounds for infections. The danger is multiplied when people eat their lunch at a desk that is a hub for germs:
- 20% of people never clean their mouse.
- 80% of common infections are transmitted by touch.
- Coughs and sneezes cause germs to be transported around the office.
- Bacteria spreads as colleagues touch the same door handles and surfaces.
- Risk is transferred when people touch their eyes, mouths, causing colds, coughs, flu, Norovirus or food poisoning.
Five key areas in which commercial building owners, managers and employers can achieve more hygienic environments:
- Washrooms: Risk hotspots in the washroom include toilets, flush handles and cubicle handles. Norovirus and bacteria such as Campylobacter can be found in these areas, both cause Gastroenteritis. The germs are transferred from surface to hand. The spread of infection can be minimised with surface and flush sanitisers and toilet cleaners.
- Reception / entrance area: Door handles are a risk hotspot in reception and entrance areas, harbouring bacteria which can be transferred by surface to hand and from hand to hand. It can cause skin infections, food poisoning and respiratory diseases. Hand and surface sanitisers will kill germs and help prevent the spread of infection.
- Corridors / common areas: High footfall makes corridors and common areas germ hotspots. Scenting products will help control and minimise aromas that might be derived from malodour producing bacteria. Air disinfection units will also help reduce airborne microorganisms.
- Desks / meeting rooms: Door handles and desk surfaces are risk hotspots in meeting rooms, harbouring for example Rhinovirus. It is transferred from surface to hands and causes the common cold. Surface sanitisers from Initial can help minimise the spread of germs.
- Kitchen area: Food preparation surfaces in kitchens can be home to pathenogenic strains of E.Coli and the Norovirus. It can be transmitted from surface to hand, hand to mouth or by infected food and can cause gastroenteritis and urinary tract infections. Good hand washing and drying products can help to minimise the risk of infection. ( Source: Cleaning and Maintenance, Facilities Management News)
Office Hygiene In The UAE