Bacoban‘s full product range offers high quality, flexible and effective cleaning and disinfection in high multi-user environments.
full product range offers high quality, flexible and effective cleaning and disinfection in high multi-user environments: cruise liners, hotels, shopping malls and tourist attractions and businesses in the tourism industry.
Dubai and the surrounding Emirates offer world class attractions that lure holidaymakers and from around the world. Modern metropoles mixed with a traditional heritage have created the booming tourism industry that needs to ensure the highest health and hygiene safety provision. Tourism and business have benefited from the Emirates’ strategic advantage economically, geographically and culturally in an intriguing mix of East meets West.
Hotels In The Emirates
A significant part of tourism growth has been reflected in the numbers of visitors choosing to stay the many luxury hotels available in the region. They form an important part of the sophisticated tourism infrastructure that includes world-class shopping malls, high-end brands, superb resorts and restaurants, premium attractions, exciting entertainment and fascinating Arabic traditions. It is therefore a priority that excellent cleaning and disinfection standards are consistently maintained in order to create a safe and healthy environment that keeps visitors wanting to come back again and again.
Bacoban’s biocompatible, water based disinfectant solutions offer long term antipathogen protection that lasts up to 10 days for hotel business owners and operation managers to achieve high-level hygiene standards while securing the health of visitors and staff and protecting the environment. Bacoban is suitable for a wide range of procedures:
- Restroom cleaning procedures.
- Wall and floor care routines.
- Carpet care.
- Dust removal.
- Laundry – washing machine additive, providing antibacterial protection for linens, curtains, bedspreads and upholstered furniture.
- Eliminates unpleasant odours
- Effective in humid conditions that can cause odours to reactivate.
- Fights against damp surfaces such as grout which trap bacteria sources that feed on urin
- Bacoban protects against germs:
- Influenza which can survive on surfaces for hours and Norovirus, a source of acute Gastroenteritis that can survive for weeks at a time. While cleaning surfaces with Bacoban a semi-permanent nanoscale sponge layer storing anti-pathogen agents is deposited. This coat remains active for up to 10 days protecting surfaces against new contamination of viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Bacoban’s Ready-to-use product range establishes an easy to clean surface, reducing the cleaning necessary by more than 50% for high-touch room objects and surfaces that are frequently touched by hotel guests, such as doorknobs light switches, nightstands, phones and remotes.
- Bacoban offers disinfection against a broad range of bacteria, viruses and fungi. (See full table.)
Disinfection Safety in High Multi-User Environments
Sickness and ill health can completely ruin a well-planned holiday. Aeroplanes, airports, cruise ships and hotels can be breeding grounds for bacteria. Especially prominent in these environments are cold viruses, Influenza, MRSA, E-coli and Listeria.
Thanks for modern development and the ease of travel, Pathogens can be transported around the world in a number of hours, making it all the more necessary for us to be more vigilant about anti-virus, disinfection measures.
Bacoban is effective for cleaning of rooms, cabins and public areas to reduce the likelihood of disease transmission by food or garbage.
- Bacoban Nebuliser can disinfect a room, vehicle, cruise ship cabin or office within minutes, as minimal moisture is released, interior fittings do not need to be moved before application.
- Bacoban‘s advanced anti-pathogen formula brings a smart solution to the market of disinfectant/ cleaners. It has been designed with a multi-functional surface that continues to work for up to 10 days
- Ultra-thin film dust, protein and liquids can only loosely hold to the surface allowing for complete and effortless removal.
- Antimicrobial effects are released once the solution has dried up so the layer continues to work protecting the treated surface from regrowth of microorganisms.